Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist CCC-SLP
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is searching for Texas licensed CCC-SLP — your choice of a full-time or part-time position starting right away!
* Pediatric home health (some school-based work MAY also be available if desired)
* Your Choice of a Full-time position with benefits or part-time
* You’ll be employed by a local provider in San Antonio with a large, supportive, collaborative team of SLPs and other therapists
* This is NOT a teletherapy position, you’ll be visiting clients in their homes, working with the family, etc.
What about pay and benefits?
* Excellent pay based on your experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist, extra pay for bilingual skills, evals, supervision
* Benefits package that will meet your needs but not break the bank
To qualify for this great job opportunity…you will need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License and living in, or relocating to, the San Antonio, Texas area
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15844|
Would you like to apply to this job?