Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $84.00/hour|
Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available for a Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC-SLP, who loves working in pediatric home health. This home health agency is therapist owned and operated. You’ll have the chance to work alongside experienced therapists who are dedicated providers to their pediatric clients.
Full-time or part-time caseload available between Houston and Spring, Texas covering the following zip codes:
* You’ll be a W-2 employee
* Pay rates depending on your experience; 30-minute treatment session $42+ evals $120 as a W2 employee
* Full-time 32+ visits a week, part-time 26 visits per week
* Treatment is mostly in-person in homes, preschools, daycares, with occasional teletherapy
* Chromebook provided for full time employees
* Previous pediatric experience preferred
* No special COVID requirements
* CCC required
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, CCC, and a current TX state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16252|
Would you like to apply to this job?