Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||San Marcos, TX|
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available for a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with a thriving pediatric home health care company in the Southwest Austin area.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
As a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist you will:
* Usually visit patients and perform therapy in private homes
* Complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* Work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* Report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervise assistants as needed
* Meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* Participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
This outstanding opportunity in the Austin area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement. Training is offered to those new to the field or new to the home health setting. You’ll be part of a team with access to other therapists, clinical managers and support staff.
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC or seeking your CFY.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16191|
Would you like to apply to this job?