Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist, we need you to work either full or part-time for a thriving pediatric home health care company in the Fort Worth area covering the Central Fort Worth area and surrounding neighborhoods. This is a wonderful pediatric home health company looking to hire right away!
* Feeding Experience is needed
As a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist you will:
* You will provide therapy services to pediatric patients usually in their homes
* Complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* Work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You will develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings of the evaluations
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff, and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* You will supervise assistants as needed
* You will be required to participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
* Bilingual in Spanish is preferred for this position but not required
These wonderful opportunities in the area of Fort Worth, TX afford you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part-time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech-language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC or seeking your CFY.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* Feeding experience is a must
* Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2110-10172|