Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Austin, TX|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $60.00/hour|
Calling Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists seeking a great company who provides pediatric home health services in East Austin. Full time, part time and PRN positions available.
* A pediatric home health provider in Austin is in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team on a full time or part-time basis.
* Competitive rates and benefits are available
* Previous pediatric experience, especially in home settings is preferred, but not required.
* Senior and bilingual SLPs are on staff to help mentor.
* Most cases are in Travis County, with the possibility of an occasional visit to Williamson County.
* Experience with, exposure to, or a desire to learn Vital-Stim also preferred
* Feeding experience preferred
Client offers a pay per visit rate with a salary option to start. Benefits package and perks are also part of the compensation plan. A team spirit prevails with an excellent management team who understands your job duties and shares in your victories as well as your defeats. You’ll always have a partner while working for this organization!
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17304|
Would you like to apply to this job?