Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Pearland, TX|
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available for a bilingual pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with a thriving pediatric home health care company in the vicinity of Mavel and Pearland.
As a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist you will:
* Usually visit patients and perform therapy in private homes
* Complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* Work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* Report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervise assistants as needed
* Meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* Participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
This outstanding opportunity in the Houston area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement.
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC or seeking your CFY.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17404|
Would you like to apply to this job?