Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist Supervisor-SLP
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
HOT Job ~ We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Supervisor to work for a thriving pediatric home health care company in the San Antonio, TX area. Do you have two years or more experience as a Speech Language Pathologist working with Pediatrics?
We are working with a client, in the San Antonio area, who is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis. Sign-on Bonus is included!
* The Speech Language Pathologist Supervisor will supervise Speech Language team
* Collaborates with families and interdisciplinary teams to communicate information, resolve issues and provide services in compliance with established guidelines.
* Serves as a liaison between the speech therapy department and the management team.
* Report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervise assistants as needed
* Meet with team members, medical staff, and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech-language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* 2 years experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in pediatrics.
This outstanding opportunity in the San Antonio area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part-time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to full-time therapists, along with a Sign-on Bonus!
Join this company as they expand their practice!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14913|