Pediatric Hospital Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Sun Valley, CA|
Are you ready to have a heart-filled career? We are seeking a Pediatric occupational therapist for a Children’s Rehab Hospital providing medically fragile children with the support and love they need for nurturing integration back into school and home. We go above and beyond the regulations that guide our industry to ensure each child gets the opportunity to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
* OT will care for children from newborns through the age of 21 with challenges due to various complications
* Diagnoses include Premature Birth, Congenital Birth Defects, Respiratory Diseases, Head Injuries and Seizure Disorder
* OT schedule is 8 or 10 hour days, your choice. 32 or 40 hours per week.
* Day starts at 8:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. Make your own schedule.
* W2 with full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
* Sun Valley, California is a friendly Los Angels neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region.
* 1-2 years Occupational Therapy Experience Required, Pediatric Experience Preferred.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Out-of-State Candidates are also welcome to apply.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11643|