Pediatric Hospital Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Sun Valley, CA|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $50.00/hour|
We are recruiting for a Physical Therapist for a part or full-time position (20 – 40 hours) per week in an inpatient subacute facility in Sun Valley, CA. This is a rare setting, the only one of its kind in CA working with children ages 0 – 21. Experienced preferred but will consider a strong new graduate.
* The Physical Therapist will provide physical therapy assessment and intervention to children/young adults ages birth-20 years old
* Diagnoses include Premature Birth, Congenital Birth Defects, Respiratory Diseases, Head Injuries, and Seizure Disorders
* Maintain treatment environment and supplies to support physical therapy services
* Build and maintain rapport with family members, provide parent/caregiver education as needed
* Communicate and collaborate with other team members about physical therapy services
* Complete professional documentation according to facility policies and procedures
* Participate in multidisciplinary Plan of Care documentation and care conferences as requested
* Enter appropriate billing for patient services into the electronic medical system
* The Physical Therapist will develop, write, and instruct patients and families in therapy home programs
* Assist in orientation and training of other staff members
* Assist in projects related to the development of clinical programs and/or accomplishment of
* Full-time is 30 – 40 hours per week, part-time is 20 – 29 hours per week, and casual status is 19 hours or less per week with no benefits
* The caseload includes residents in a long-term care setting as well as outpatient clients (early intervention and school-aged)
* The schedule is flexible, make your own. Hours may be split into 4, 6, 8, or 10-hour days
* Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401K, paid time for CEUs. This includes both full and part-time (at least 20 hours per week)
* Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Out-of-State Candidates are also welcome to apply.
* Prefer 1+ years of experience with pediatric population but will consider a strong new graduate.
* Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16073|
Would you like to apply to this job?