Pediatric Lead Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Savannah, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a dynamic pediatric outpatient clinic in Savannah, GA. The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide quality care to children ages 0 – 21 and 4 – 5 adults with developmental disabilities in a clinic setting. You have the option of full or part-time and the option of 4 10-hour days and the clinic closes at 2:00 on Fridays.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong interest in serving the needs of infants, children, and families in the community
* High ethical standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong commitment to excellence, community, and teamwork
* An interest in program development
* Professionalism in presentation
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance stipend of $5200 a year
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* must have pediatric experience
* CPR certification
* Successful background check and drug screening required
* We are not able to bring on new graduates for this role
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16213|
Would you like to apply to this job?