Pediatric Occupational Therapist Assistant – COTA
|Location :||Lumberton, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Pediatric Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant needed for a clinic in Lumberton, NC. This position is a combination of patient care at the outpatient clinic, as well as in private and public elementary school settings – approximately a 50/50 mix. If you are a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant looking for a great culture and an employer that takes care of their employees
this may be the position for you.
* The clinic is part of a larger group of therapists owned clinics and home health providers with offices in several cities in Texas and North Carolina
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe
* Clinic hours are typically 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday-Thursday
* The Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant may or may not have to go to the different schools
* Salary based on experience with the option of pay per visit or salary
* Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, etc
* Annual stipend for CEU’s & licensure
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* At least 1 year of experience required with some pediatric experience – fieldwork will count as experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17835|
Would you like to apply to this job?