Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Dallas, TX|
Are you a pediatric Occupational Therapist who is interested in working for a wonderful company in the Dallas area? We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to work full-time for us within our Early Childhood program providing services to daycares, homes, and our clinic. We also offer telehealth therapy at the parent’s request. So, if you are looking for a full-time position as an Occupational Therapist and you like working with children, this may be the position for you!
* You will be serving a community-based Early Childhood program to clients in daycares, homes, and our clinic
* You possibly may be asked to do some telehealth therapy at the parent’s request
* You will be working with a great team in a large pediatric company
* You will be required to travel within the Dallas County area
* You will need some experience with the Early Childhood population of 0-3
* You will need to have some pediatric experience and knowledge of sensory integration and feeding therapies
* You will work full-time (preferably 30 hours or more per week – 40 hours needed)
* Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred but not required
QUALIFICATIONS: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and be Licensed and Registered in Texas, as well as 2 or more years working with infants and/or families.
***Medical, Dental, Vision, and Professional reimbursement benefits available to full-time employees
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17657|
Would you like to apply to this job?