Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Hood River, OR|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a pediatric-experienced Occupational Therapist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Hood River, OR. Hood River is a beautiful area and a top vacation spot. You can enjoy outdoor activities and wonderful breweries and wineries, as well as farm-to-table restaurants. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic. We are looking for someone to start quickly!
* Occupational Therapist will work one hour from Portland and a few hours from the coast
* You will be invested in through great training and resources in a positive and joyful work environment
* For those looking for a more independent schedule and autonomy, we are very open to alternative payment options as well as partnering with therapists looking to expand their practice with a reputable and established practice – learn more today!
* You will be treating at a clinic in the gorgeous Hood River area, and we also have school opportunities available
* We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* This is a wonderful team environment where we value positivity and collaboration,
* The benefits here are fantastic! More listed below!
We offer: a health benefit plan, student loan assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, IRA with employer contribution, generous continuing education, relocation assistance
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with pediatric experience!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15428|