Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in working with a pediatric caseload in a less traditional environment?
What creative ideas do you have as an occupational therapist that you haven’t been able to utilize at your current position?
Do you have previous experience as a pediatric OT and are you looking for a full-time position?
* This pediatric outpatient clinic is located in the Midtown/Montrose area of Houston
* They are home to speech, occupational and physical therapy and take a holistic approach to therapy
* We are seeking an occupational therapist seeking opportunity for growth
* Patients are primarily babies and school-aged children
* You’ll have the chance to work with low level laser, reflex integration and FloorTime plus many other techniques
* Office will train!
* Clinic invites patients to slow down and relax for therapy, breathing techniques and yoga are also part of their practice
* You’ll be able to collaborate with the team to provide best outcomes
* The ideal candidate has sensory/autism experience; new grads need Level II fieldwork in these areas
The interview process will give you a lot of insight into this practice. They offer an opportunity to meet with owner, team and do an observation. If you’re looking for something with a different angle, a holistic approach, and a place to advance your therapy skills in a new direction, give us a try.
Bonuses available for good productivity. Benefits include 3 weeks paid time off and paid holidays, company paid liability insurance, medical insurance,
continuing education allowance.
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
For part-time therapists, medical benefits will be offered at 25% coverage. Some other perks apply.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2204-10910|