Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Oklahoma City, OK|
Established Pediatric Clinic in Oklahoma City, OK is growing and adding Pediatric Occupational Therapists to their team! Have you ever considered bustling Oklahoma City as a place to live and work? If not…Google it and see what you are missing out on! Growing town with a strong economy, universities near by, lots of shopping and dining coupled with a very reasonable cost of living. The renovated Brick Town area is one you don’t want to miss!
As a member of this grown team of 25+, you would be providing “mission-based” therapy services to the under-served children of the area. Our current team consists of Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists, several Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and assistants. You would have lots of flexibility in your schedule. We need YOU to help grow our clinic team and better serve the children of Oklahoma City
Here are a few facts to consider:
* As a Pediatric OTR, you would work with other SLPs, OTs and PTs assisting youngsters and their caregivers overcome deficits
* Diagnoses are varied and range from general to more profound, so you would absolutely be challenged and have the ability to grow professionally
* Clinic Hours from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM offering a flexible schedule – you have control over your working hours
* Come work in an upscale clinic where notes are done electronically and other company employees take care of marketing
* You would be working in a “patient-centered” environment…how refreshing is that!
* New Grads welcome to apply with competitive pay based on experience!
To qualify for the amazing opportunity, you would need:
* Pediatric Skills!
* An Oklahoma Occupational Therapy License
* Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of the youngsters in the OK City area
Other factors to consider:
* Very competitive Base Pay based on experience with the ability to earn more with production bonus
* Full-time therapists (32 hours per week) will receive Health Insurance with 1/2 paid by the employer
* 401k Retirement Program
* We also offer Vision, Life, Prescription and other benefits as well
* 2-weeks PTO for full-time employees – allowing you to recharge the batteries!
Apply today for a confidential interview!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11706|