Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Walhalla, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
* The Occupational Therapist will evaluate and treat children ages 0-3 years with some school-age children as well
* Treatment will be mostly in the homes with possibly some daycares
* Other responsibilities include coordination with Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists and Early Intervention professionals
* The Occupational Therapist will be evaluating, treating and supervising
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible
* All testing and evaluation materials are provided
* Medical, Dental, PTO and holidays
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* New graduates will be considered.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12151|