Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Hobbs, NM|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Live work and play in the land of enchantment. Are you the occupational therapist wanting to make a difference in a multicultural environment? Experience the best of the high desert in Hobbs New Mexico with its blue skies and warm sunshine. Enjoy your workday knowing you are an Occupational Therapist that is appreciated and supported by your team and families.
* We are seeking a committed Pediatric Occupational Therapist to treat in homes and daycares
* You will be treating ages 3 to 21
* Generous compensation
* Feel appreciated by our team and parents
* Benefits are awarded on day 90 and include medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, ample PTO and holiday pay
* New Grads are welcome and encouraged to apply as we offer a welcoming supportive staff and robust mentorship
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity, you will have been awarded a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, have taken and passed the national exam and hold a current New Mexico OT License (or be eligible). Experience in a pediatric setting is a huge plus…but we will train the right therapist.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
….IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16462|
Would you like to apply to this job?