Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Highland, IN|
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to work full time with our growing company. You will evaluate and treat patients with fine motor, ADL, and sensory complications from birth to 22 and you will have the opportunity to broaden your skillset treating in either the Merrillville or Highland clinic. In this position, you will evaluate and treat patients with fine motor, ADL, and sensory complications.
* The Occupational Therapist will evaluate/utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of gross motor disorders
* Develop age-appropriate treatment plans
* The Occupational Therapist will establish treatment goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* Perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
* Update patient progress to relevant parties
* Research related to all pediatric Occupational Therapy problems and possibly supervise a highly-skilled OTA on our staff
* Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first
* With so many options, you’ll never be short on visits
* Rates are paid hourly in a three-tiered system that is competitive for each setting
* Full benefits are also available including PTO, a matching Simple IRA program, fitness and technology allowances, and many others
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12729|