Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Bend, OR|
Come live in a city that is a paradise for an outdoor lover. We have a wonderful Occupational Therapist opportunity with a therapist-owned pediatric clinic in Bend, OR. Bend is known for its scenery and the many adventures it offers including hiking, whitewater rafting, kayaking, river tubing, and more! Enjoy the views of the majestic Cascade Mountains! New graduates who have completed one fieldwork rotation in a private pediatric clinic are welcome to apply.
* Occupational Therapist will work in one of the most beautiful and adventure-friendly cities in the country
* You will be invested in through great training and resources in a positive and joyful work environment
* This clinic is committed to meeting children where they are with a focus on relationships over productivity
* DIRFloortime therapists are encouraged to apply, as is anyone who would like to receive this training
* We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* This is a wonderful team environment where we value positivity and collaboration
* The benefits here are fantastic! More are listed below!
We offer: four weeks paid time off, paid holidays, simple IRA with employer contribution, generous continuing education, relocation assistance
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with pediatric experience!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16292|
Would you like to apply to this job?