Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Cary, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a little diversity in population – mostly pediatrics with a few adults patients? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient and community-based therapy to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Cary, NC area. We are seeking a Licensed Occupational Therapist with pediatric experience.
* The Occupational Therapist will maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority of pediatrics
* The Occupational Therapist will treat in homes and daycares in the Cary area.
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
* Possibility of some after-school availability from 3:00-7:00 a few evenings a week
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Company-paid internet-connected Ipad (position-based) and Company paid cell phone
* Mileage reimbursement (for home care therapists)
* Home Care Kit: clinical patient supplies furnished by CFR (if expense, its reimbursed)
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* 1 year of pediatric experience is required.
* We are not able to bring on a new graduate for this role at this time.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12637|