Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Walhalla, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
* The Occupational Therapist will do mostly evaluations and supervise a COTA/COTAs with the option to treat children ages 0-3 years with some school-age children as well
* Other responsibilities include coordination with Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Early Intervention professionals
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible
* All testing and evaluation materials are provided
* Medical, Dental, PTO, and holidays
* Sign-on bonus!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* New graduates will be considered.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13634|