Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Spartanburg, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for a pediatric caseload consisting of home-based care in Spartanburg and possibly Cherokee Counties. You will also have an opportunity to treat the occasional adult if interested.
* The Occupational Therapist will treat mostly children ages 0-3 years old but there are school-age children as well
* Treatment in the home for ages 0-3 and outpatient for the older children
* Other responsibilities include coordination with Occupational Therapists and Early Interventionists
* The Occupational Therapists will be evaluating, treating and supervising COTA’s.
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible – typically 25-30 sessions per week
* Medical, Dental, PTO and holidays
* Feeding experience is a huge plus
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17171|
Would you like to apply to this job?