Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Tulsa, OK|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist who wants to be part of a kid-friendly pediatric therapy team where you can really “do your thing” without the boss constantly looking over your shoulder and wanting you to increase your reimbursable hours? If so, you might want to consider this job opportunity!
* Your choice; this Occupational Therapist position can be either part-time or full-time
* Two locations Tulsa and a south suburb
* For the right OT, a career growth opportunity, you’ll provide direct patient care as well as do evals and supervise COTAs
* Flexible schedule
* Clients range from birth to 21 with most of the kids in the 3-10 years old range
* Variety of diagnoses, and may include co-treating with other therapists
* Excellent pay!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current OK state OT license (or be eligible for the same).
* Prefer at least 1 year of pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2204-10766|