Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Anderson, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a chance to become part of an active, growing practice? We are seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for a pediatric caseload initially consisting of predominately treating patients in their natural settings in Anderson County.
* The Occupational Therapist will treat mostly children ages 0-3 years old but there are school-age children as well
* Treatment in the home for ages 0-3
* Other responsibilities include coordination with Occupational Therapists and Early Interventionists
* The Occupational Therapists will be evaluating, treating, and supervising COTA’s.
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible – typically 25-30 sessions per week
* Medical, Dental, PTO, and holidays
* Feeding experience is a huge plus
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12160|