Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Ladson, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide services for a multi-disciplinary clinic and in natural environments. This clinic located in Ladson, SC offers occupational, physical, and speech therapy to the surrounding area of Charleston and prides itself on a child-focused environment. This position will most likely be based out of Ladson with the potential for 1 or 2 days in the Mt. Pleasant clinic depending on demand.
* The Occupational Therapist will have a competitive compensation package
* Full-time therapists are compensated through a base salary and our therapist incentive program
* Full-time therapists usually work four ten-hour days or five eight-hour days
* The Occupational Therapist will have flexible scheduling, and the clinic will work to accommodate your scheduling needs. You can work 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days Mon – Fri
* All testing materials, supplies, and games are provided in the clinic – when traveling to homes, therapists usually bring their own supplies
* Therapists are supported by the office staff, billing specialists, and administration to assist in billing, scheduling, and other logistical concerns
* 401(k) matching
* Dental Insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* 1 year of pediatric experience as a licensed therapist required
* Adequate transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17579|
Would you like to apply to this job?