Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Winchester, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is seeking a full-time pediatric Occupational Therapist for a pediatric outpatient clinic in Winchester Virginia located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, Winchester-Frederick County is home to the City of Winchester and the Towns of Stephens City and Middletown. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* The Occupational Therapist will work 35-40 hours per week
* Multidisciplinary team with a Family atmosphere
* Clinic hours: 8 to 7; no Saturdays or Sundays
* mentoring and training, as needed
* Competitive Salary and Benefits package
* Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Short-Team Disability Insurance, Fidelity IRA/ Retirement Plan
* Biannual CPR maintenance
* Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, and 7 Paid Holidays
* Annual stipend for licensure, professional liability insurance, and Continuing Education.
Qualifications: You will hold a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* prefer at least 1 year of experience as a licensed OT
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2212-14721|