Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Twin Falls, ID|
We are searching for a pediatric Occupational Therapist to join a successful and growing private practice in Twin Falls, Idaho. You visit beautiful, scenic places like this on vacation — why not live here?
We are seeking a passionate OT who:
* Will work with 100% pediatric clients (birth to 18) as part of an interdisciplinary team
* Is seeking full-time employment (part-time is also an option if interested!)
* Desires excellent compensation based on your experience, including an amazing benefits package and quarterly bonuses
* Would love to have a flexible schedule
* Dreams to join a team permanently (this is not a temp job!) and grow professionally with others
* Idaho state OT license (or eligible)
* New graduates who have pediatric experience or interest are welcome to apply, a formal mentoring program is in place!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17519|
Would you like to apply to this job?