Pediatric Outpatient and Early Intervention Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||West End, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are looking for a Pediatric Physical Therapist for an awesome clinic in West End, NC. This organization has been helping children since 2008 with 6 locations across central North Carolina providing OT, PT, SLP, ABA, and Mental Health Counseling all under one umbrella. The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide services in private clinics and developmental childcare centers. CFY’s will be considered.
Details of the position:
* Clinic hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 5:00, with the option to work on Fridays if you want
* The Physical Therapist will work with children ages 0 – 14 in the clinic and developmental daycares
* This is a direct full-time W2 position with excellent benefits
* The Physical Therapist must have the ability to co-treat and receive mentoring from an experienced therapist
* Flexible, family-centered work environment
* Easy cloud-based documentation, schedule, and billing system means you can document anywhere
* The clinic takes care of all authorizations and scheduling which leaves you free to plan and treat
* Full medical, 401K benefits, PTO, and reimbursement for continuing education and license renewal
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14989|