Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Springfield, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Fantastic Pediatric Occupational Therapy opportunity for someone who has some experience and wants to work in a supervisory capacity for a pediatric outpatient clinic located in Springfield, VA. This is a full-time position where you will supervise COTAs approximately 50% of the time with the rest of the time staying hands-on treating children. You will be officed at the Springfield clinic and log in remotely or visit the clinics in Woodbridge and Fredericksburg approximately once a month.
* Occupational Therapist will treat children ages birth – 21 and supervise COTAs
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc
* Salaried position with benefits.
* The Occupational Therapist must have at least 1 or 2 years of experience treating peds
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
* need at least 1 or 2 years in peds
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13509|