Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist -OT
|Location :||Lawrenceville, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist for an awesome therapist-owned pediatric clinic located in Lawrenceville, GA. This is 1099 with the possible option of W2. This is a small OT department so you will be able to have a great impact. They provide great mentorship and you can start immediately!
* New graduates are welcome
* Very flexible – hours are determined by you the therapist – clinic hours are 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
* The Occupational Therapist will work with a great team of skilled and friendly clinicians
* Full-time position offers competitive pay
* If you are experienced working with kids with Autism, CP, Down Syndrome, or Developmental Delays this position is for you
* The occupational therapist will have an immediate caseload of 30 sessions/per week
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14021|