Pediatric Outpatient Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Warner Robins, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Exceptional opportunity for Speech-Language Pathologists with feeding experience, preferably with Vital Stem Certification for an extraordinary outpatient clinic. This one-of-a-kind clinic, located in Warner Robins, is not only a great place to work, but it is also a great place to visit and play! These are clinic-based full-time positions with the option of telehealth. Experienced feeding Speech-Language Pathologists are preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply!
* Clinic staff is like a really BIG family – the therapists love and support each other
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a flexible schedule – full-time employees have the option to work on Fridays
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will have time to work on paperwork, lunch, and break time built into therapists’ schedules
* If you are comfortable with feeding that is a huge plus – but not a requirement
* Help with continuing education/webinars as needed
* Provides all supplies, testing protocols, etc
* Competitive Salary and Benefits for full-time – 30 hours per week is considered full-time
* Option of W2 or 1099
* Medical insurance, short and long-term disability, full-time employees can accrue up to 80 hours of vacation
* In business since 2012 and have grown from 12 children to over 1000 children
Clinic staff does a lot in the Community – breakfast with Santa, Monthly Parent’s Night Out, animal/book drawing for kids/families with 100% attendance to therapy, etc. They have two indoor gyms with ziplines, rock walls, platforms for climbing/sliding, etc., and an Outdoor playground. Beginning Hippotherapy – January 2023.
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15813|
Would you like to apply to this job?