Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
Physical Therapists interested in working with an all pediatric caseload are in high demand in the Houston area! This outpatient clinic is located inside the beltway 8 on the west side of Houston and is seeking an energetic, dedicated PT to join their team.
* Seeking Pediatric Physical Therapist to join team on a full-time basis
* Previous pediatric outpatient clinic experience is a plus but not required
* Strong and enthusiastic new grads will be considered
* Join this team that is over 90 therapists strong, privately owned and efficiently managed
* You will grow as a therapist while enriching the lives of the children you treat
* You’ll work with kids birth through adolescence on a multitude of dx
* This clinic is one of several in the area and offers a supportive clinical team and a well-established management team; they are one of the few clinics to continue to offer salaried positions and benefits!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
Benefits package includes 100% paid PPO Medical Insurance, dental, 401(k) , LTD and STD through AFLAC, continuing ed. Relocation assistance negotiable, School contract for several Independent School Districts, 18 Paid Vacation/Personal days Paid Holidays Salary is competitive for the area.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17713|
Would you like to apply to this job?