Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant- SLPA
|Location :||Springfield, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Looking for a community with beauty and history? We are seeking a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant for a private pediatric outpatient clinic in Springfield, VA.
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant opportunities to cover existing caseloads
* SLP hours are 11 to 7 pm Tuesday through Friday and from 8 pm to 5 pm on Saturday
* SLP will treat children ages birth – 21 so some experience with pediatric therapy is required
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* Salaried or 1099 positions available; Benefits available for full-time
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2212-14757|