Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist – CF-SLP
|Location :||Woodbridge, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a great place to complete your clinical fellow? We are seeking a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow for a private pediatric outpatient clinic in Woodbridge, VA.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow opportunities to cover existing caseloads
* CF-SLP hours are 11 to 7 pm Monday through Friday and some Saturday hours.
* You will treat children ages birth – 21 so some experience with pediatric therapy is required
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* Salaried positions available; Benefits available for full-time
* Great mentoring program for Clinical Fellows (CF-SLP)
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CF-SLP candidates can be considered!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2106-9550|