Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Springfield, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Looking for a community with beauty and history? We are seeking a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for a private pediatric outpatient clinic in Springfield, VA.
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist opportunities to cover existing caseloads
* SLP hours are 11 to 7 pm Tuesday through Friday and from 8 pm to 5 pm on Saturday
* SLP will treat children ages birth – 21 so some experience with pediatric therapy is required
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* Salaried or 1099 positions available; Benefits available for full-time
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16076|
Would you like to apply to this job?