Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Pooler, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is recruiting for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for a multidisciplinary clinic offering speech, occupational and physical therapy to children ages birth to 21 in the Pooler area just outside of beautiful Savannah, Georgia. This position will start in Dec 2021. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Job skills and responsibilities include the following:
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will conduct evaluations and treatments of a variety of communication disorders in the pediatric population based on evidence-based therapy principles
* Timely and thorough completion of documentation
* Development and implementation of home exercise plans
* Effective oral and written communication skills in English
* Investment in professional growth and continuing education.
* Ability to work well as a team member
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work an 8-hour shift Mon – Fri
In addition to flexible scheduling and competitive pay rates, we offer the following benefits for employees scheduled 30+ hours a week:
* Health/Dental/Vision insurance
* Annual licensure reimbursement
* CEU reimbursement
* AFLAC supplemental health policies (Short Term Disability- Part and Full Time)
* 401K following 1-year employment
* Paid Holidays
* Mentorship opportunities available
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* The ideal candidate will have experience working with the Autism population, knowledge of AAC devices and implementation as well as an understanding of oral motor and feeding disorders. Candidates also must possess the ability to handle challenging behaviors patiently and effectively.
* Preferred candidates would hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA, however strong CF candidates are encouraged to apply.
* Spanish (Preferred)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2111-10299|