Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fairbanks, AK|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $42.00/hour|
Privately owned pediatric therapy clinic is a growing practice in Fairbanks, AK and seeks a pediatric speech-language pathologist to join her team!
* This outstanding practice values each individual therapist for his/her unique set of attributes and skills as a therapist and as a person.
* Staff is passionate about learning and benefit from extensive and on-going continuing education, which is instrumental in the development of a best practice.
* They use a play-based, sensory-motor philosophy to help children meet developmental milestones and maximize their potential in life skills.
* They specialize in intensive therapy, supported by monthly follow-up home visits.
* Therapists are passionate about filling children and families with hope and excitement about their journey together through life.
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist considering an exciting new opportunity in the Last Frontier, please consider the following:
*Preference given to candidates with early intervention experience.
*Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably outpatient, but we will consider all pediatric experience.
* Candidates with training in PROMPT, PECS and/or More Than Words would excel with this team
We offer a fantastic continuing education program worth thousands of dollars, plus paid time off to attend. Health insurance, short term disability coverage, 4 weeks of PTO and holidays are part of this impressive compensation package as well as investment in retirement plan after a year of service.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12398|