Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||NW Austin, TX|
Looking for a great opportunity just north of Austin, Texas? Then look no further. This growing pediatric outpatient clinic is looking to expand their therapist team in their over 20,000 square foot facility.
* The clinic serves kids ages birth-18 (primarily school age) with a variety of diagnoses.
* Most of the clinic’s patients are special needs children from Ft. Hood military base.
* The owner of this established and family owned and operated clinic is a therapist who believes that solid parent-child-therapist relationships are the key to great results.
* A team atmosphere prevails at this well-managed clinic.
* Bilingual in Spanish a PLUS!
Great pay and flexible hours. Benefit packages are available. We’re seeking an SLP with their CCCs and pediatric experience. If you’d be willing to supervise a CF (extra stipend included) then that’s a plus! The location of this facility allows you to live in a bedroom community of Austin and have the balance of an easy commute to work while enjoying all that Austin has to offer.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17703|
Would you like to apply to this job?