Pediatric Physical Therapist Coordinator
|Location :||Shorewood, IL|
A Physical Therapist Coordinator is needed to cover a school region in Illinois! If you are a licensed Physical Therapist who enjoys working with other therapists while also providing services, this may be the position for you. We are in need of a highly motivated Physical Therapist to coordinate the PTs in our great districts located in and around the Shorewood-Joliet areas of Illinois and provide PT services as needed.
* You will begin working this August 8th
* You will work full-time across two districts coordinating Physical Therapists in school settings
* You will provide PT services in addition to the administrative role
* You will work with districts covering Early Childhood through middle school and a few high schools
* You will need school experience and be willing to commute between districts for supervision
* You will provide treatment approximately half of the time and complete evaluations while supervising other therapists and providing caseload management and other management duties
* You will be paid mileage between schools traveled to in the same day
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and several years of school experience. 5 years preferred, but 3 is acceptable
There is a benefits package offered including medical insurance, a retirement plan with a 3% match, travel reimbursement, paid sick time, and continuing education.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11624|