Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Richardson, TX|
Pediatric Physical Therapist needed to work with an Early Childhood Intervention provider for services to the North Dallas/Richardson areas of Texas. This is a full-time position and applications are currently being accepted for a start date ASAP. Hours are 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. The ideal candidate has experience working with pediatrics, especially birth-3, via on-the-job experience or in a clinical fieldwork environment.
* You will be given a salary with excellent benefits
* You’ll see children in their natural environment and work with a team of therapists to provide quality care
* You need to have strong interpersonal skills, organization skills, and a creative outlook
* You will work with an all-pediatric population
* You will need to have experience working with children ages 3-8
* You will need to have experience with Autism in both treatment and diagnosis
If you’re looking for a change of pace, enjoy working with little ones and their families, and like the flexibility of working in the field then apply today!
Experience with babies preferred
Experience with kids required!
QUALIFICATIONS: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
Full-time employees are eligible for great benefits which include Health insurance, Dental/Vision insurance, mileage reimbursement, cell phone allowance, 401K options, generous PTO, and major holidays off… just to name a few. We also offer company-paid Short and Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17821|
Would you like to apply to this job?