Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Newnan, GA|
A must-see destination known as the “City of Homes,” Newnan has six National Register Historic Districts. Explore the historic downtown, tour gardens such as Oak Grove Plantation or Dunaway Gardens, and take a driving tour of Newnan’s historic homes. We are searching for a full-time Physical Therapist for a full-service therapy clinic in Newnan. The facilities have been acclaimed by many as some of the finest in Georgia with a wide range of equipment, including numerous swings of all shapes and sizes, bolsters, stairs, tunnels, ramps, crash pads, a rock wall, and slides… they even have a “flying purple people eater” (a kid-approved favorite)! If that’s not enough they are in the process of building a new state-of-the-art facility that should open in November or December.
* Private Practice Pediatric Clinic serving kids 0 – 21
* The Physical Therapist will be 100% clinic based with a tentative start in October
* They currently have a 5000 square foot facility and gym with the new clinic under construction
* 4-day work week, Monday – Thursday – hours 9 AM – 7 PM, with 2 days 8 AM – 6 PM – off Fridays
* Family-friendly multi-disciplinary practice with OT, SLP & PT
* Salary with company provided Health Insurance (50% paid by employer)
* Excellent mentoring program
* New Grads are welcome!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-19926|