Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a physical therapist passionate about working with kids?
Do you have experience working with kids during recent practicums or as a licensed physical therapist?
Are you seeking a flexible schedule in a clinic environment?
Think about joining this established multi-disciplinary team of therapists that has a full time opening in North Houston!
* Exciting work environment, light and bright facility, a great team of experienced therapists
* Clinic offers pediatric therapy services to children of all ages
* The majority of the children are ages 2-6.
* The hours are flexible.
* Any combination will work as long as it is equal to 40 hours per week
* You can choose to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday or four 10 hour days, Monday through Thursday.
* You will assist in improving motor skills, balance, coordination, strength, and endurance.
* Treatments may also address sensory integration as well as developmental delays.
* New Grads Encouraged to Apply!
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
*Health Insurance, Dental insurance, and Long Term Disability
*Continuing education allowance
*Professional Dues Reimbursement
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17610|
Would you like to apply to this job?