Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Hobbs, NM|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Live work and play in the land of enchantment. Are you the Physical Therapist wanting to make a difference in a multicultural environment? Experience the best of the high desert in Hobbs New Mexico with its blue skies and warm sunshine. Enjoy your workday knowing you are a Physical Therapist that is appreciated and supported by your team and families.
* We are seeking a committed Pediatric Physical Therapist for a combination of clinic and home health care
* We provide scheduling support to help with your time management…that allows you to focus your time and attention on the kids
* Benefits are awarded on day 90 and include medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, ample PTO and holiday pay
* Generous compensation package
* New Grads are welcome and encouraged to apply as we offer a welcoming supportive staff and robust mentorship
* Mentoring for new Physical Therapists
* Benefits on day 90 include: medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability insurances Matching Simple IRA, and PTO and holiday pay
* Direct-Hire, full-time
* Mentoring for new grads
Qualifications: Must hold an Associates Degree in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13598|