Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Raleigh, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a pediatric home health position? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing community-based therapy to pediatric patients in the Raleigh area. We are seeking a Physical Therapist with pediatric experience or a desire like to learn pediatrics.
* Maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to children ages 0 – 21
* Home-based setting to cover central to East Raleigh
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have home care experience with both pediatrics and adults.
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17259|
Would you like to apply to this job?