Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Cary, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a pediatric position with some diversity in populations and settings? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient and community-based therapy to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Durham area. We are seeking a Physical Therapist with pediatric experience.
* Maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority of pediatrics
* Clinic-based setting
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* At least 2 years of experience required
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16424|
Would you like to apply to this job?