Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Physical Therapist who would like a part-time position working in the school system? PediaStaff has a unique opportunity where you will only be required to spend one day a week out at the actual schools, which are about an hour’s drive southeast of San Antonio. The rest of the hours would be virtual. totaling about 15-20 hours per week. You will also be paid to drive to and from the school. The Physical Therapist will start training in December and would take over in January 2022.
* Paid to drive and your drive time is compensated
* The Physical Therapist will treat school-age kids in all grades
* You’ll become part of a successful and growing local therapist-owned agency
* Competitive pay and benefits package including healthcare coverage for full-time
To qualify for this awesome Physical Therapist position you’ll need:
* A Master’s or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
* Texas PT license
Apply with your resume for this position today!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2111-10301|