Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
If you are a Physical Therapist looking for a great position working in a great pediatric clinic, then this one may be for you! We are seeking a Physical therapist to work in our great facility located in the Bourbonnais area of IL. This position is great if you enjoy the clinic setting and the littlw ones!
* This position will begin ASAP
* Daily hours will vary upon the caseload for that day (flexible)
* You will work with newborns o 22 yr olds (mostly the younger population)
* You will establish goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* You will work with a great team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: always put kids first!
* This position can be either salary or hourly
* Full benefits are available including technology and health/wellness yearly stipend, CEU reimbursements, 401k with company contribution, 6 paid holidays, and PTO.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :