Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
New job opportunity in a great Houston location! We’re seeking a Physical Therapist to join us on a part-time basis just NW of Houston proper!
* This pediatric outpatient clinic is moving to a new location soon near 290 and Hollister
* They are home to speech, occupational and physical therapy and take a non-traditional approach to therapy
* We are seeking a part-time physical therapist with flexibility and who is looking for an opportunity for growth
* Schedule is flexible, with a mix of mornings and after-school preferred.
* Most kids are school aged, some babies seen in the mornings
* You’ll have the chance to work with CoLaser, reflex integration and FloorTime plus many other techniques
This clinic is a sensory-based clinic and takes a holistic approach to help children regulate their nervous system, sensory processing abilities, and reflexes.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Doctorate in Physical Therapy or equivalent and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
For part-time therapists, medical benefits will be offered at 25% coverage. Some other perks apply.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2308-19719|