Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Rome, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are looking for a full or part-time Pediatric Physical Therapist for a pediatric clinic in Rome, GA. This is a private, therapist-owned, outpatient rehabilitation clinic with a focus on helping children to become as independent as possible, regardless of their special needs. New graduates with pediatric experience are encouraged to apply!
* The Pediatric Physical Therapist will work with children ages 0-21
* Various diagnoses including Autism, CP, Down Syndrome, Genetic Disorders, and general developmental delays
* The Pediatric Physical Therapist will be joining a team of 15 other therapists (PT, OT, ST)
* Hours are Monday -Thursday – 4/10 hour days with a flexible work schedule
* Flexible in the option of 1099 or W-2
* Benefits offered for W-2
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12610|