Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Merrillville, IN|
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to work full-time with our growing company. You will evaluate and treat little ones with gross motor, functional, and neurological complications from birth in the Merrillville clinic. The position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your little patients. The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team!
* Previous pediatric experience preferred; fieldwork counts
* The Physical Therapist will evaluate/utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of gross motor disorders
* Develop age-appropriate treatment plans and work within existing POCs / create new IEPs
* The Physical Therapist will perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
* Update patient progress to relevant parties
* Research related all pediatric physical therapy problems
* Establish goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
* With so many options, you’ll never be short on visits
* Rates are paid hourly in a three-tiered system that is competitive for each setting
* Full benefits are also available including PTO, a matching Simple IRA program, fitness and technology allowances, and many others
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15022|